The PFP-Surveillance module provides the ability to directly record surveillance data from field walk-downs into a portable device. The graphical interface guides the user through an optimized navigational route, allowing for documentation of the surveillance as it is completed.
Key benefits of the PFP-Surveillance module include:
- Quickly identifies which inspections are due weekly, monthly, etc.
- Provides an inspection route based on relative location of the most recently completed inspection.
- Data entry via a portable device allows for timely documentation updates, (i.e. PASS/FAIL, add a comment).
- Customized reports generated and retained for documentation control.
- Assurance that required surveillance inspections are complete and up-to-date.
A PFP-Surveillance module can be created for any task. Some examples include:
- Fire Extinguisher Surveillance
- Fire Door Access/Egress Inspection
- Site-Security Patrol Inspection
- Equipment Calibration schedule
- Lockout/ Tag-Out Tracking Module
- PPE Cabinet Inspection
- First Aid Inspection
- Spill Kit Inspection
Surveillance tasks of similar inspection type can be performed concurrently, thereby optimizing surveillance activity scheduling.
Visualisation of fire protection features and interactive incident command.>View
Download the brochure to find out more about GLASS pre-fire plans.>View
Graphical symbols and layouts can be customized to fit user preferences.>View
GLASS provides a controlled location for maintaining facility data.>View